Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update




Kaylie is so excited to be back at Grandma's during the day! She is my sweet happy baby again. She turned 5 mos. old last week. I can't believe how quick she is growing up. She had fun with us at Lake Arrowhead on Saturday where we fed the ducks, ate lunch and the best part ate dessert. She played peek a boo on her own yesterday. It was so cute. She hasn't done it too much since then but she has smiled a lot. She acts like she wants to crawl so I can't decide whether I'm ready for that to happen yet. I hope she will wait a bit more time. Here are some pictures because I love to show how cute she is!
Pictures:
Kaylie likes carrots for teething.
Kaylie wearing a hat.
Kaylie which side of the bottle works again?

2 comments:

JAWinston said...

Is she already teething?

Beth said...

She is even cute when crying and frustrated-- definatly a keeper :)