Monday, December 21, 2009

Graduation and winter break






I did it. I finally got my Master's Degree. It felt so nice to be able to walk and have that moment where I could really say Wow! My goal is accomplished. I did it. I will admit now I don't quite know what to do but I haven't had too much trouble finding things to fill the time. I am really enjoying being primary chorister and coming up with ideas and games to teach the kids the songs. I also am finally on Winter Break which is good because I was really tired and not quite enjoying my job because of this. I have been scrapbooking this afternoon which is always one of my favorite activities. I am also enjoying spending time with Kaylie and look forward to when Erick gets Christmas Eve and Day off. I hope Christmas is good for all of you. Here are some pictures of my graduation and other things that have been going on with us.

3 comments:

Ange Bendixsen said...

Lins, I'm so excited for you and all the big changes in your life! Congratulations on getting your degree!

ABCD said...

Congratulations Lindsey!!! That's SOO awesome you have your master's!

Darci said...

Congratulations!!! I don't know how you do it--working, being a mom, wife, calling, AND going to school. You are truly amazing. Yay for being done! Celebrate!