Monday, January 18, 2010

Our house is sick!


Yeah so we have some sort of fever/cold going around our house. I'm not sure where it came from or how long it will last but poor Erick and Kaylie both have it. I've not got the fever or cold but I've got nausea from this pregnancy pretty bad. I am thankful though I get an ultrasound on Friday! I am super excited. I think its still too early to see if the baby is a boy or a girl but it will sure be nice to have a more tentative due date! Its a little lame having to tell people I think I'm due some time in July. I am glad to have the chance to have another baby.

1 comment:

Darci said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! It is crazy to think that when I first met you you were pregnant with Kaylie and now she is getting so big! So happy for you both!