Monday, September 6, 2010

Sophie's Blessing

We were very blessed to be able to bless Sophie yesterday. It is amazing how much peace and joy I felt as Erick gave her her name and a blessing. As I was listening I realized that it is my job as a parent to make sure the promises given are fulfilled. What a big responsibility it is to be a parent. The more I am a parent the more joy I feel in the journey and the important role of being a mother. Heavenly Father loves us and will guide us through the Holy Ghost, Scriptures and especially praying for guidance. I am so grateful that I have all those available to me to help me as a parent. It truly is the most important job I will ever hold. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy of our little family. My little bit of "Heaven on Earth."




No comments: