Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Happenings


Kaylie's latest picture face.

Kaylie toilet training her doll

More toilet training her doll

We have had a good month. Erick was able to perform in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat with or Stake. He did a great job and even had a solo! I was really really proud of him. Kaylie loved it! So did everyone who saw it. We were able to take a trip to Disneyland (I know I know we go all the time). It was also my birthday which makes it special. It was an extra special day this year as I was able to go out shopping with my mom and leave Kaylie with her dad. What a nice thing. Erick and I decided that I am going to take a leave of absence from work next year after the baby is born. I feel so blessed for this decision. My time at work has been so much easier knowing this. I am actually enjoying my job again! Thank goodness because I was pretty worn out on it. I look forward to spending some time with Kaylie and the new baby. Here are some pictures to update our blog. I'm kind of worn out on blogging lately so I need to get back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

Darci said...

That is great you will be able to be home with Kaylie and baby! What a great thing to look forward to! How cool that Eric was in the play. Glad you had a good month!

AJ said...

I'm glad you'll be able to stay home with the kids for a while. It has it's challenges, but it's worth it.