Sunday, June 14, 2009

I never know how to title these things!


This week was great! I finished my last week of teaching and school. I am so thankful. I'll be glad to have the summer off of CSUSB to prepare for my COMPS in the fall. Then I will have my Master's Degree. I'm excited. Erick Kaylie and I have been having a good time in our new house. We haven't quite gotten unpacked but that's okay. Now that I have some time off I should be able to get some done. We like our new ward. Its nice. Its fun. I'm glad to have a lot of other people that are my age and in a similar stage in life as me.
Kaylie has done quite a few cute things this week. Here are just a few of them.
  • She "worked" out in the backyard with me and put leaves in a pile
  • She "helps" make dinner
  • She bounces in her bouncy chair to get to sleep
  • She eats with a spoon
  • She drinks from a cup

No comments: