Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yeah so I have been staying at home this week. I have to start by saying how much I admire you all who stay home everyday!!! You are amazing you deserve awards!!! I love the time I get to spend with Kaylie but I feel like 2/3's of my day consist of cleaning the house. It could just be because it is a new house and I'm still getting unpacked but seriously, it feels like all I have done. Kaylie and I did have fun though yesterday with a trip to story time at the library (She is still a little young but her elephant pictures she colored are so cute!!!) We also went and fed the ducks (I almost accidently typed dorks what a slip that would have been!) at the park. Kaylie can't quite get the crackers out of her hands to throw them so she ate them. Oh well I guess they were her goldfish. We have had fun this week even if it seems we have spent most of our time cleaning!!! I'm glad I had a little extra incentive to get the house clean today because the relief society pres. coming to visit. Nothing like guests coming to really make cleaning a reality. Now thats it!!!! I'm done cleaning for the day. I'm going to bake something. I love to bake. After that I'm going to make Kaylie bows so that she can pull them out of her hair. Kinda dorky I know but I love to do it.

4 comments:

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Feeding the ducks sounds fun!!! When my president came to visit we didnt have a couch so we sat on an air mattress! It was pretty funny.

Lindsey Cortes said...

That's awesome!!!! I want you to come feed the ducks with us!!! It might be a little far for a day trip.

AJ said...

Just sit a vacuum in the middle of the floor like you were just about to do it. lol

JAWinston said...

So where does Kaylie hang out when you go to work?

What did you end up baking? Did you save me any?