Friday, June 5, 2009






We moved into our new house. Erick and I love it!! It is nice and spacious. We haven't had a lot of time to unpack because Erick has had a crazy work schedule and I've had class two nights a week. But it is coming along slowly but surely. Kaylie continues to grow like a weed and learn so much every day. She keeps me busy and entertained all at once. We have a lot of fun together. I'm still working full time but get off next Wednesday which is a relief to me because I'm becoming grouchy teacher and I hate that feeling!!!! Erick has been installing his project at work and so that has meant the evening shift for him most nights. It is finally starting to get back to normal. All in all we are excited to be in our new house and just love it!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah for new pictures! And yeah for new homes! Unpacking, in my opinion, is much better than packing. Enjoy!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Kaylee is soooo cute!!! I cannot believe how much she looks like you!!!