Saturday, August 29, 2009

My few weeks off

I just went back to school. I really enjoyed my time off. It was interesting to go back. I'm still not quite sure how I feel about it. I have a really great class this year though so that makes it nice. While I was off Kaylie and I had a blast! I love my time off because I get to have more time with her and I always have so much fun playing with her and doing my hobbies which keep some how expanding. So here is a list of some of the things Kaylie I have done:

Played tea party
Got a new piano
Went to the zoo
Worked on Kaylie's Scrapbook
Sewed some PJ's for Kaylie
Went to the park
Cleaned the house
Finger Painted
Watched some cute movies
Cooked a lot

Needless to say we had fun. Kaylie is such a doll and it was great to be able to spend some Mommy daughter time with her.



Kaylie saw this pillow at Sam's Club and just had to have it. She loves how soft it is.



This is Kaylie when she climbed up on the table because she wanted the chips.

Kaylie has been learning sign language and is actually picking up on it quite quickly. She has more and please and has the cutest little way of signing cookie. She will also say thank you with prompting and eat. I think we will work on drink soon. She also tries to verbally say the words and it is just really fun to see.

3 comments:

Amanda Goldsmith said...

What a cutie. She is getting so big!!! Glad you had a nice time off. And I am sooooooo jealouse of your piano. Congrats!!!

Lindsey Cortes said...

Thanks. I'd keep an eye out for one for you but I don't think Erick would go for storing one until we could get it to you.

Becca said...

Kaylie looks so big! I love how you keep busy with so many activities, Lindsey. I can just imagine how much fun you and Kaylie have. Good luck with your new class this year!