Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kaylie's new bracelet

You can see the bracelet on her wrist. She doesn't leave home without it!

Kaylie got some new bracelets. I didn't think she would like them. I just bought them because my cousin Amanda made them and I loved them (the website is ellabellacinderella.etsy.com) So does Kaylie! She wears them everywhere! She refuses to take them off and gets mad when she has to go to bed without them. She puts her wrist out everytime after she has a bath so that I can put it right back on her. It is really cute. I love it! She is such a cutie.

Yesterday Kaylie took her shampoo and put it in her hair while it was dry so she came out with a cute little look on her face and needless to say she got her bath which is what she wanted.

2 comments:

Darci said...

That is too cute that she loves the bracelets! I miss seeing little Kaylie at church (and you and Eric of course too:)

Amanda Goldsmith said...

She is such a DIVA! Lol what a cutie. Those bracelets are super cute.