Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nursery


Kaylie had her first day of nursery on Sunday. I was so excited because I could finally go back to Sunday School and Relief Society which I have felt like I haven't been to in weeks. So I get settled into Sunday School listening to a very good lesson and then comes the peeking in nursery leader with my poor little red-faced angel baby. She was scared (I would be too there are 17 kids all older than her in there). So mommy and Kaylie went back to the nursery together to get used to the nursery some more. Kaylie refused to let me leave her if she noticed I was gone so I think I'll spend a few more weeks in the nursery. Relief Society you're not just all a dream....someday you will be a reality again. I must say though my little miss looked very cute for her first day of nursery. She helped me unload the dishwasher while still in her dress here are some pictures:

No comments: