Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year!!!


Well, it is the new year. 2010 is gone. It was a good year. We had fun and learned a lot. I had a new baby, stopped working (out of the house) full time and have been enjoying extra time with Kaylie and Sophie. I have high hopes for 2011 but am just finding it hard to get into gear! (Please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this way!) So I have devised a plan to help me....You wanna hear it? It is just do it!!!! Get my butt in gear and do it! It will help more than anything if I just do one thing at a time so that is what I am going to do. I started by updating the blog now I will go eat breakfast....I really hate breakfast. Oh well just do it I guess. Hope you all have a happy new year and can accomplish a lot.

3 comments:

Darci said...

I'm having a hard time getting into gear also. Just do it is a good theme:)

Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. I felt that you had some really good and sincere advice. Thank you:)

AJ said...

Me, too. Getting in gear is just not happening. I do what I have to do and that's it.

Lindsey Cortes said...

Its been really hard this year for some reason. I'm glad my advice helped Darci. Just know that you aren't alone. =)