Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tricycle fun






Kaylie got a new trike for Christmas. Unfortunately we are having an unusually cold winter here in Southern California so she hasn't gotten too many chances to ride it outside. (She takes it around our living room like a pro) Last weekend we finally took her to the park by our house. We got some pretty cute attempts of her trying to ride it.
Here is an update for the rest of us. Sophie is growing and learning a lot everyday. I can't help but think how fast she is growing! She is sitting up with assistance, rolling over and loves her toes! She loves her baby oatmeal and I can't wait until I get to feed her baby food.
Erick has been super busy at work. He still enjoys it quite a bit.
I have been trying to get stuff done. I feel like little by little I am improving and getting better at my daily chores. It will come. It will! It has to eventually.
All in all we are doing well.

1 comment:

Homewiththekids said...

What fun! Kaylie is beautiful.