Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Simple Woman



FOR TODAY
Find it here
Outside my window...I am happy because I got a new tree to spruce up my front porch. I also hung a flag up and got a fresh doormat. It’s the little details that make a house a home. 
I am thinking...How cute the 5 year olds I subbed for in primary were today. I had so much fun.
I am thankful...That my dental surgery healed quickly. I get the stitches out tomorrow and am no longer puffy (My husband said pudgy. I kindly corrected him).
In the kitchen…We had tostada sandwiches for lunch (Kaylie’s invention basically 2 tostadas with beans and toppings in the middle) They were yummy!
I am wearing...Grey sweatpants and a blue shirt.
I am creating...A character journal. I have some fun ideas for stories I want to write.
I am going... to make cupcakes for tomorrow. I have a playgroup for church that I am looking forward to.
I am wondering...About Grammar. I feel really lucky I found a grammar book for cheap on Amazon. Hopefully it can help me improve my writing. 



 I am reading...I am going to start the grammar book. I read a cute little romance novel yesterday. It was a Christian Lit one.



I am looking forward to...Getting the stitches out of my mouth tomorrow. They haven’t been bad but they have been kind of annoying. I am learning…So much. I can’t pinpoint just one thing.
Around the house...I have kept it mostly clean all week. It feels nice. It seems like I can get more done when I keep it clean. 


 I am pondering...What to do when I have both girls in school 2 days a week.

A favorite quote for today...”Don’t complain just work harder.” I always try to remind myself of this when I feel myself getting whiny.
One of my favorite things...Plums I love the juicy, ripe sweetness that comes when you take the first bite.  
A few plans for the rest of the week: A story time with friends tomorrow, Kindergarten Orientation Tuesday and Kaylie’s first day of school Wednesday.  
 A peek into my day:
Kaylie and Sophie are both excited about the new easel Sophie got for her birthday.



No comments: