Sunday, August 4, 2013

Simple Woman


Find it here
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is already dark out. It was a pretty quick day.

I am thinking...I wish this mild headache would go away.

I am thankful...My house is clean! My dear Mother in Law came to help me get it clean this week. I have managed to keep it clean.

In the kitchen...It is clean. All the dishes from the yummy homemade ice cream we made are done.

I am wearing...Grey sweats and a brown shirt. I swear I really do usually match during the week!

I am creating...Not much today. My mind is kind of tired tonight.

I am going...To get some dental surgery done on my tooth tomorrow. It is called an Apicoectomy. As long as they don’t make me pronounce it I should be fine.

I am wondering...How much longer my eyes will stay open.

I am reading...Still the same book from last week. I need to get a move on it.

I am hoping...That I recover quickly from my Apicoectomy. It is the last week before my daughter starts Kindergarten and I have a lot of fun plans!

I am looking forward to...My writer’s group tomorrow. It is our first meeting and I’m interested to know what everybody wants from it.

I am learning…How food really does affect me a lot.

Around the house...It is clean! The laundry is caught up, the bedrooms are done, the dishes are done it feels nice.

I am pondering...Sleep. I am really tired.

A favorite quote for today...Mommy should we have a hug festible tomorrow? (Hug Festival)

One of my favorite things...I have so many. I think hymns are definitely in the top 5.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Writers group tomorrow, possibly Celebration Park Tuesday,
Bunco Thursday, Pharaoh’s Friday.

A peek into my day...
 This is my absolute favorite poster! I always get a chuckle every time I see it.
 
 Photo: God still expects us to use common sense.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a clean house is always so relaxing! I have a hard time unwinding when the house is cluttered. Sounds like you have a busy week after having dental surgery! Praying all goes well and you have a quick recovery.