Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Simple Woman

FOR TODAY
go here to participate
Outside my window...It is a sunny and bright Tuesday. Blogger wouldn't work Sunday so I am doing this today. I don't think they will mind too much.

I am thinking...About Sophie and how excited she was for her first day of preschool. Its fun to watch learning and growing.

I am thankful...That my laundry room turned out so well. I painted it last week and am so excited to finish decorating it.

In the kitchen...It is pretty clean. I am going to make some mini pizzas for dinner tonight and so I want to start chopping all of the ingredients.

I am wearing...A pretty bluish greenish shirt with a white undershirt and denim capri's.

I am creating...Decorations for my laundry room and a new coat rack.

I am going...To pick up Kaylie in about an hour from school.

I am wondering...How to best utilize my time I will have no kids to get the most done.

I am reading...Prelude to Glory volume 3. It is great so far!

I am hoping...That Sophie loves school.

I am looking forward to...Our vacation in a couple of weeks. We get to go on a houseboat!

I am learning...That I really want to develop more qualities that will help me be a better person.

Around the house...Downstairs is clean and looks great! Upstairs....That's a whole different story.

I am pondering...Charity. It has been on my mind a lot since Sunday when my visiting teacher's came over. I liked what they said about charity being the one attribute that you really have to pray for. It is a gift from Heavenly Father to be able to be that much like Jesus Christ.

A favorite quote for today..."Charity never faileth."

One of my favorite things...My kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week:I have a book swap at my house on Friday.

A peek into my day...Sophie's first day of preschool.

No comments: